The Girl Behind The Camera
My name is Claudia, I am a wedding and elopement photographer based in Seattle, Washington and I love Jesus, traveling, hiking, and anything chocolate!
In 2018 I graduated from Whitworth University in Spokane, WA with a degree in Graphic Design. I recently moved back here to the Seattle area and I am so happy I did.
All of my passion and drive ultimately comes from the Lord. He has given me this gift of photography and design; it is my job to share it with all of you! All credit goes to HIM.
I am extremely passionate about capturing your special moments! I want to hear YOUR story and learn more about who you are, to help make you more comfortable in front of the camera.
Now that you know a little bit about me, I would love to hear ALL about you!
About Ya Girl
– I have an ADORABLE fur child named Winston – he’s a stinker but he’s soooo cute
– I am addicted to chocolate and coffee
– The Office quotes are my love language
– I hate avocados/guacamole – unpopular opinion, I know
– Favorite Netflix shows: The Office, Friends, The Walking Dead, That 70s Show, and Grey’s Anatomy
– I am an Enneagram 4w3
– My Myers-Briggs is INFJ – 51% introverted and 49% extroverted to be exact
– I live in my leggings and love being comfy
– I am a candle hoarder – I don’t always light them all but I love smelling them
– I can’t keep plants alive
My work can be seen on...
- Wedding Wire
- THe Knot
- Apple Brides
- Voyage ATL
- Wedding Pioneer
- Dirty Boots and Messy Hair
- Wedding Chicks
- Wandering Weddings