From the day you inquire, I will provide you with support and so much excitement. Telling your story is something I take very seriously, so I make sure to build connections with every couple that books with me so that I can know who you are and what’s important to you. I love getting to know your personalities as individuals, seeing why the two of you are a perfect fit. I also follow along on Instagram so that I can keep up with wedding plans and get as excited for their big day as any friend would be! I send questionnaires and stay in contact with my couples not only to learn the wedding day details, but also to ask about family dynamics, how you are feeling, and where I can support them. All of the other wedding vendors you hire will be there leading up to your wedding day, but I will be there all day with you! That’s why I make sure you feel like you have a friend behind the camera, not a stranger.
I send helpful guides when you book me as your photographer because I know photography is usually one of the first things booked. There’s still lots of wedding planning to go before the wedding day! I have worked with incredible vendors throughout my career and I’ve compiled a list of my top recommendations to help my clients. When it comes time to plan an engagement session, I’ll ask if there is a meaningful place you’d like to take photos. If not, I’ll provide suggestions based on your preferences. I also help you to select outfits for your engagement session; I love when couples send me their options and I can help pick a favorite! Because of my experience as a photographer, you can also trust that I will be able to adapt to whatever comes our way on your special day.
The most important thing I can do for you is provide images that accurately tell your unique love story. I will capture the moments you will never want to forget, the moments that come together after months and months of planning. The day you say “I do” and marry your best friend will live on in your images for your lifetime and beyond. Your story is unique, your wedding day will be unique, and your images accurately represent you.
1. Send me an inquiry and let me know that you think I would be a good fit to document your love story. Include all of the exciting details of your plans so far and tell me about the two of you!
2. I’ll get in touch and set up a time to talk face-to-face. We could meet on Zoom or go out for drinks and get to know each other better. If we are a good fit, we can move forward with booking your day!
3. Once you’ve signed a contract and paid a retainer, I’m yours for your special day. I’ll send over a guide to help you with planning and recommend some of my favorite vendors.
4. When it’s time to plan your engagement session, we will find a location that resonates with the type of couple you are and have some fun! I’ll help out with outfit selection. The session itself is more about the two of you interacting with each other than with the camera. Couples always walk away saying, “That was so easy and fun!”
5. As your day gets closer, I’ll send a few questionnaires seeing how you are feeling and getting all of the details I need from you.
6. On your day, all of your hard work and planning will finally pay off and I will be there to document all of it! Whether you’re with friends and family, or decide to elope in the desert, I will take images that reflect who you are and your love story.
7. When it’s time to deliver your gallery, you will receive [insert details of what it’s like to receive a gallery]
-You are planning your wedding or elopement in a way that truly reflects who you are.
-You’re looking for a photographer to do more than just show up and take pictures, you want someone who will tell your story.
-You want someone you can trust to document your best memories.
Of course! I always have a backup camera body just in case my main camera fails. I often use both at once during the ceremony to save time and use multiple lenses at once, so you’ll get more variety and the best lens for each photo! I also bring backup batteries, memory cards, and even camera straps!
Over the past 3 years, I have shot 70+ weddings! I typically shoot between 25-35 weddings per year so that I can stay busy, but not too busy that it’s overwhelming! I want every single couple to have the best experience possible and that means taking time to care for myself!
A second shooter is an additional photographer that is there to capture your day from a different point of view! It can be really special having another photographer to capture the moments that could otherwise be missed. When I’m busy with one thing, they can capture the extra details and get shots from a different perspective throughout the way. They will be there the entire time I am there so you get two awesome people capturing your day!
It does not—the engagement shoot is a fun freebie and is not added into the cost. The engagement session is a great way for me to get to know the two of you before the wedding and for you to be comfortable in front of the camera!
Yes! I absolutely love to travel and I’m available for a few destination weddings each year! I even have a bucket list page that has all the places within the U.S. and all around the world that I am dying to shoot at (and would even get you a discount!). Be sure to check in with me about your date so I can block out the entire weekend and we'll dream up the perfect day!
I thought you’d never ask! I have TONS of vendor recommendations for my couples. I do a lot of networking in my business and I have had the opportunity to cross paths and work with some wonderful vendors over the years. I have created a list with vendors that I highly recommend that’s included my client welcome guide that you’ll receive when you book with me!